Zoup! Eatery in Ballston Neighborhood Hosts Weeklong Grand Opening Celebration
Zoup! Eatery, the fast casual restaurant serving made-to-order sandwiches and salads, bowls and award-winning soups, opened in the Ballston neighborhood on Oct. 21. The new location is hosting a weeklong grand opening celebration, Monday, Dec. 9-Saturday, Dec. 14, with deals to introduce Zoup! to the community and to thank its new neighbors with fun promotions.
“Ballston has welcomed us with open arms,” says franchise owner and operator Jim Beverley. “Our grand opening celebration is our chance to say ‘thank you,’ give our new neighbors a taste of Zoup!’s culture and give back to the community we serve.”
Festivities during the week include:
• Monday, Dec. 9 - Sweet Monday: Guests are given free mini cookies with any purchase.
• Tuesday, Dec. 10 - Hometown Heroes: Veterans, firefighters, police, active military, EMT, doctors, nurses and teachers receive 50 percent off their dine-in purchase.
• Wednesday, Dec. 11 - Family Night: Kids eat free.
• Thursday, Dec. 12 - Throwback Thursday: Enjoy bowls of soup with 1998 prices ($5.95 for 16-ounce bowls).
• Friday, Dec. 13 - Freebie Friday: Visit Zoup! for super swag giveaways.
• Saturday, Dec. 14 - Social Saturday: Review the restaurant on Yelp, Google or Facebook and show the cashier for a special prize!
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 102
Arlington, VA 22203
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.