Saturday 1-3 No Limits Adaptive Open Gym (Sponsored by Medstar NRH) (Free)
No Limits Adaptive Open Gym is a two hour open gym period where registrants can come in and utilize the adaptive equipment and the assistance and knowledge of the Adaptive Trainers in a group environment. Most participants come in to utilize the equipment with assistance as needed by the adaptive trainers, others look to the trainers for guidance or supervision on what to perform. This a great time to take advantage of the knowledge of the adaptive trainers for individual workouts or adaptations.
3545 Chain Bridge Road , #101
Other Dates & Times
- Saturday, June 29, 2019, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, July 13, 2019, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, August 31, 2019, 1:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Friday, Dec 27, 12:30 PM
- Summer Workshop on Pandemics, Bioterrorism, and Global Health Security: From Anthrax to Zika at George Mason UniversityMonday, Jul 15, 9:00 AM
- Monday-Rock Steady Boxing (For Parkinson's Clients) at DPI Adaptive Fitness ($25) at DPI Adaptive FitnessMonday, Dec 23, 10:00 AM
- More Events at DPI Adaptive Fitness
- Monday, Jul 8, 5:30 PM
- Thursday, Aug 15, 6:30 PM
- More Events on August 3, 2019
- Saturday, Aug 3, 3:00 PM
- Saturday, Aug 3, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Aug 3, 11:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.