Saturday 11-1 NO Limits Adaptive Open Gym (Sponsored by Medstar NRH) (Free)
No Limits Adaptive Open Gym is a two hour open gym period where registrants can come in and utilize the adaptive equipment and the assistance and knowledge of the Adaptive Trainers in a group environment. Most participants come in to utilize the equipment with assistance as needed by the adaptive trainers, others look to the trainers for guidance or supervision on what to perform. This a great time to take advantage of the knowledge of the adaptive trainers for individual workouts or adaptations.
3545 Chain Bridge Road , #101
Other Dates & Times
- Saturday, June 8, 2019, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, June 15, 2019, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, June 22, 2019, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, July 13, 2019, 11:00 AM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Friday, May 31, 9:00 AM
- Friday, Dec 27, 12:30 PM
- Summer Workshop on Pandemics, Bioterrorism, and Global Health Security: From Anthrax to Zika at George Mason UniversityMonday, Jul 15, 9:00 AM
- More Events at DPI Adaptive Fitness
- Monday-Rock Steady Boxing (For Parkinson's Clients) at DPI Adaptive Fitness ($25) at DPI Adaptive FitnessMonday, Dec 30, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, May 25, 3:00 PM
- Saturday, Jul 13, 1:00 PM
- More Events on May 25, 2019
- Cake Decorating: Melting Ice Cream Cake at Fran's Cake and Candy Supplies at Fran's Cake & Candy SuppliesSaturday, May 25, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, May 25, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, May 25, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.