Process Automation for Government
Times have never been better for the United States government to adopt emerging technologies. Though there are few agencies with established RPA programs, 2019 is opening the door for many more adopters. What’s more, a Booz Allen Hamilton survey reports that 86% of federal agency respondents are open to automating some part of their work – indicating an openness to adoption. Regardless, despite these incremental changes, barriers to implementation lie ahead. With major roadblocks including security, lack of interoperability, and budgetary constraints, many are stuck to answer the question – how we can we possibly promote digital transformation in our government?
The inaugural two-day event will dive into this overarching question and more—highlighting the many agencies leading the pack in process automation projects, backed by the industry’s preeminent solution providers. With Tech Talks and Advanced Strategies focus days, attendees will leave with a comprehensive understanding of how to adopt and champion their process automation journey through each step.
Cost: Range from $0 - $3095 Active Government and Military attend for free.
Washington, D.C., United States
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Friday, Jun 28, 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, Jun 11, 4:30 PM
- Wednesday, Jul 17, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Washington, D.C., United States
- Washington: The Science Behind Why People REALLY Buy [FREE ONLINE B2B SALES TRAINING] at Washington, D.C., United StatesTuesday, Mar 31, 2:00 PM
- Friday, May 31, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Dec 26, 9:00 PM
- More Events on May 29, 2019
- Vietnam Reconsidered: Correcting Conventional Wisdom About the War at The Institute of World PoliticsWednesday, May 29, 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 29, 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 29, 7:00 PM