November 2019 Executive Institute: Introduction to Public Budgeting
Transforming Leaders. Transforming Policy. The Executive Institute sponsors a variety of short courses throughout the year that help working professionals develop new skills to accelerate their careers. These courses are open to the public and are taught by full-time faculty or expert practitioners. Current Offering: Introduction to Public Budgeting November 7-8, 2019 Please click on TICKETS and you will be able to enroll. Why Take A Short Course? Short-courses are open to public and last between one and five days. They are typically taught in small groups to create learning experiences that maximize meaningful interactions and an exchange of ideas. Short courses are designed for hands-on learning, allowing participants to immediately put into practice what they have learned. Participants also earn CEUs (Continuing Education Units) and receive a McCourt School certificate of completion. Students who complete this course will earn 1.2 continuing education units. Note: Course cost includes course materials, morning and afternoon break service and lunch. It does not include parking or housing. Learn more about McCourt's Executive Institute.
37th and O Street , 2nd Floor Conference Room
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Saturday, Jul 20, 7:00 PM
- Sunday, Jul 21, 3:00 PM
- Monday, Aug 19, 8:30 AM
- More Events at McCourt School of Public Policy
- Tuesday, Nov 19, 10:00 AM
- September 2019 Executive Institute: Calling Bull: A Basis for Policymaking? Data Reasoning in a Disinformation World at McCourt School of Public PolicyThursday, Sep 26, 10:00 AM
- July 2019 Executive Institute: What Works? Program Evaluation Techniques for Policy Managers at McCourt School of Public PolicyWednesday, Jul 17, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.