Friday 12:30-DPI Adaptive Fitness Foam roll & Stretching ($20)
Our newest class DPI Adaptive Foam roll and stretching is a gym period where registrants can come in and perform guided foam rolling and stretching exercises in a structured small group format to improve tight muscle tissue and to improve range of motion. Space is limited to 5 participants per 1 adaptive trainer to ensure everyone gets hands on asistance with stretches.
3545 Chain Bridge Road , #101
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Friday, May 31, 9:00 AM
- Summer Workshop on Pandemics, Bioterrorism, and Global Health Security: From Anthrax to Zika at George Mason UniversityMonday, Jul 15, 9:00 AM
- Sunday, May 26, 1:00 PM
- More Events at DPI Adaptive Fitness
- Saturday, May 25, 3:00 PM
- Monday-Rock Steady Boxing (For Parkinson's Clients) at DPI Adaptive Fitness ($25) at DPI Adaptive FitnessMonday, Dec 23, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 22, 5:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.