Discussion with Sen. Pat Toomey & Panel on Section 232 and the Congressional Role in Regulating Foreign Trade
Discussion with Senator Pat Toomey (R-PA), a member of the Senate Finance Committee, on the Congressional trade agenda in 2019, including his legislation, the Bicameral Congressional Trade Authority Act (S. 287). Following the discussion with Sen. Toomey, WITA will welcome experts to discuss Section 232 and the Congressional Role in Regulating Foreign Trade. Find More information on the event page at www.wita.org Location: Horizon Suite Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, DC 20004 If you are Hill staff and wish to attend, please email Diego Anez email@example.com WITA has a 48-hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations made within 48 hours of this event will be charged to cover costs.
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
More Event Ideas
- More Politics and Government Events
- Saturday, Apr 27, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, Apr 30, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, Jun 27, 8:00 AM
- More Events at Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
- 2019 SID-Washington Annual Conference INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION at Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade CenterThursday, May 30, 9:00 AM
- Sunday, Jun 9, 7:30 AM
- Thursday, Sep 26, 5:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.