Coffee with the Standards of Excellence: Public Awareness, Engagement, and Advocacy
Drop by for a morning coffee talk about the Standards for Excellence and learn more about them and how BEACON House, Inc. can help your nonprofit learn more about them. Coffee and light refreshments will be provided. This is an overview and introduction to the Standards of Excellence and the services that BEACON House, Inc. can provide through their trained consultant, Anthony Williams. Each month there will be a different focus. This month will focus on Public Awareness, Engagement, and Advocacy.
22 North Mulberry Street
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Saturday, Sep 21, 9:30 AM
- Navy Safe Harbor Foundation & Navy League- National Capital Council 9th Annual Golf Tournament (DC Area) at Springfield Golf & Country ClubMonday, Aug 12, 11:30 AM
- 2019 Champions and Legacies Celebration Breakfast at Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference CenterThursday, Oct 10, 8:00 AM
- More Events at BEACON House, Inc.
- Dessert with the Standards of Excellence: Public Awareness, Engagement, and Advocacy at BEACON House, Inc.Monday, Sep 9, 7:00 PM
- More Events on September 9, 2019
- Monday, Sep 9, 9:00 AM
- Certified Scrum Product Owner® Workshop (CSPO®) – Herndon, VA at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Herndon RestonMonday, Sep 9, 9:00 AM
- Monday, Sep 9, 12:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.