Cake Decorating: Melting Ice Cream Cake at Fran's Cake and Candy Supplies
Kick off the summer by treating your friends this Memorial Day weekend to a Melting Ice Cream Cake inspired by the beloved Katherine Sabbath! In this class, Mayra Garcia from celebrateME!, will teach you how to ice a cake with close to perfect edges, as well as make ganache to create the perfect drip effect. Each student will receive a 6” crumb coated cake ready to be decorated for a perfect summer cake. Available to students ages 13+, children ages 10-12 accepted if accompanied by an adult who is also enrolled in the workshop. All items and tools needed to decorate will be provided for use during the workshop only. All students are eligible for a 5% discount on purchases at Fran's on the day of class. Class requires a minimum of 4 students and there is a maximum of 8 students. In the event of insufficient enrollment, you will receive a full refund. Changes and cancellations are permitted up to 7 days before the class. No refunds or changes are allowed within 7 days of the class. You can see Mayra’s work at www.celebratemeevents.com or on her Facebook page at www.facebook.com/celebrateME
10927 Main Street
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Saturday, Jun 22, 8:00 AM
- Sunday, Jun 23, 12:00 PM
- Cookie Decorating: 4th of July Sugar Cookies at Fran's Cake and Candy Supplies at Fran's Cake & Candy SuppliesSaturday, Jun 29, 11:00 AM
- More Events at Fran's Cake & Candy Supplies
- Saturday, Jun 22, 11:00 AM
- Cake Decorating: Buttercream Designs at Fran's Cake and Candy Supplies at Fran's Cake & Candy SuppliesSaturday, Jun 22, 2:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.