Business Development Series: Proposal Writing Workshop
Learn the basics of effective proposal writing, including the do's and don'ts, and the key to what funders really want to see! Attendees will learn: Components of a competitive proposal Tips from funders to proposal writers A grantmaker’s process and criteria for funding decisions How to gather the information needed to create a complete project or grant proposal How to identify “red flags” or glaring errors in proposals. This workshop is intended for: Nonprofit and business leaders that want to hone their proposal writing skills Students interested in gaining knowledge about the nonprofit sector and fundraising Volunteers who want to help their organizations with tangible fundraising and technical writing skills
641 S Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20001
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- 2019 MEA-GTGC-HU "Passionate About Pink" 5K Breast Cancer Walk For A Cure at DC Masonic Temple - Prince Hall Center for Performing ArtsSaturday, Oct 5, 7:00 AM
- Saturday, Jun 8, 3:00 PM
- Juneteenth Celebration, Presented by Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc., Mu Lambda Chapter at Thurgood Marshall CenterSaturday, Jun 15, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Wonder Bread Factory
- Tuesday, Aug 20, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.