Business Development | How to Understand and Build Your Pipeline | Wash D.C.
Have you ever wondered exactly how much business you need to go after in order to close the amount of work you’re trying to sell? Does your team know what it’s going to take to make the numbers this month? Do you? Join us for a strategy workshop where we will teach you how to break down your prospecting process in order to build a pipeline filled with the right number of prospects and the right kind of prospects. This session is specially designed for small business owners, CEOs, and women entrepreneurs who want to scale their business. This is not recommended for startup companies less than 6 months old. If you are not a woman business owner or are in the early stages of a startup, we can recommend other more fitting resources for you - please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with someone on our team. *** Her Corner’s quarterly Mini Accelerator Workshops are designed to help women business owners grow their businesses through proven frameworks and a collaborative approach. Join us and experience the power of collective intelligence. Cost: $99 per person for access to the half-day workshop.
5425 Wisconsin Ave , Suite 600
Chevy Chase, MD
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- FREE Maryland Real Estate Exam Crash Course at Keller Williams Capital Properties Bethesda/Chevy ChaseSaturday, Apr 27, 10:00 AM
- Thursday, Dec 12, 7:30 AM
- Thursday, Nov 14, 7:30 AM
- More Events at CarrWorkplaces
- Wednesday, Aug 28, 9:00 AM
- More Events on May 14, 2019
- Tuesday, May 14, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, May 14, 11:30 AM
- Tuesday, May 14, 12:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.