3RD International Conference on Digestive and Metabolic Diseases 2018
Digestive Disease 2018 aims at bringing together researcher, academicians, doctors, senior executives from related industries, associations & societies around the globe to share outstanding scientific knowledge with the participants through thought provoking Keynote lectures, Plenary lectures, Symposia, Workshops, Poster sessions, Career development programs.
• Plenary speech opportunity
• Chair/Co-chair for your session of interest
• Certificate Accreditation by the International Organizing Committee
• Abstracts will be published in conference souvenirs & Related International Journals, provided with DOI by cross reference
• Provide platform to conduct a workshop/symposium
• Promotion of your own lab/book will be feasible
• Special interactive sessions, if you are coming with your research team
• B2B meetings/Scientific networking for research collaborations and more…
Phone: (702) 508-5201
San Francisco, USA
San Francisco, CA 90001
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Wednesday, Jul 17, 8:00 AM
- Understanding Predatory Publishing, Thwarting Predatory Publishing at American University Library, Training and Events Room 150Thursday, Apr 18, 10:30 AM
- Tuesday, Apr 2, 9:30 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.