Valentines "Fit and Active Singles " Mix and Mingle
How much do you really know about health and fitness? This is definitely a good way to figure it out in our health and fitness trivia night.
1. You will mix and mingle with everyone in the room, ideally the opposite gender.
2. Everyone will give given a cup with questions related to health and fitness, testing your knowledge in nutrition, kinesiology, resistance training, and so much more.
3. You will each ask each other questions about the topic and for every right answer, you will receive a raffle ticket. Once you both ask each other questions, you move to the next participant and do it all over again. Gather as many raffle tickets for all right answers. This will increase your chance to win prizes at the end of the evening.
4. Each time you have a right answer, raise your hand and you will be given a ticket.
5. The more you play the more chances you have of winning grand prizes
Cost: Ticket Prices: $30/per person or $40 at the door (cash only)
4844 Cordell Ave.
Bethesda, MD 20814
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Tension and Trauma Release Exercises (TRE): Introductory Workshops at IMCW Center for Mindful LivingSunday, Dec 16, 3:30 PM
- Type 2 Diabetes Reversal Seminar with Dr. Stephen Wander (FREE) at Silver Spring Civic Building at Veterans PlazaWednesday, Nov 21, 4:00 PM
- Saturday, Dec 29, 12:00 PM
- More Events at Flanagan's Harp and Fiddle
- Friday, Dec 21, 9:30 PM
- Monday, Dec 31, 8:00 PM
- More Events on December 25, 2018
- Tuesday, Dec 25, 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, Dec 25, 4:00 PM
- Home Grown Fitness w/ Bethesda Fit Farm: Home of Community Supported Fitness at Wyngate Elementary School Basketball CourtsTuesday, Dec 25, 6:00 AM