LIV ON: A concert with Olivia Newton-John, Beth Nielsen Chapman, and Amy Sky
Capital Caring, the largest nonprofit hospice provider in the mid-Atlantic region, will kick off its 40th anniversary celebration with an acoustic concert featuring Grammy Award-winner Olivia Newton-John, Grammy nominee Beth Nielsen Chapman, and SOCAN Award-winner Amy. Olivia, Beth, and Amy will perform songs from their newly recorded album, LIV ON (livonmusic.com), which seeks to empower individuals who are facing a time of challenge with lyrics of hope and compassion. Concert attendees will learn about the singers’ own grief journeys and how they channeled their healing into this heartfelt album. The event will be particularly meaningful for those who have suffered loss and are seeking inspiration through the voices and music of the performers, as well as talking to others who have traveled similar journeys.
1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20004
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Wednesday, Jun 7, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Apr 29, 4:00 AM
- Saturday, May 6, 8:00 AM
- More Events at Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
- NGO, Civil Society & Academia - AIDF Global Disaster Relief Summit 2017 at Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade CenterWednesday, Sep 6, 8:00 AM
- 2017 SID-Washington Annual Conference SPONSOR REGISTRATION at Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade CenterThursday, Jun 1, 8:00 AM
- Wednesday, Jul 12, 5:00 PM
- More Events on May 1, 2017
- Monday, May 1, 6:00 PM
- Peacock Room REMIX: Darren Waterston's Filthy Lucre at Freer Gallery of Art and the Arthur M. Sackler GalleryMonday, May 1, 10:00 AM
- Sky Blue: Color in Ceramics of the Islamic World at Freer Gallery of Art and the Arthur M. Sackler GalleryMonday, May 1, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.