LIV ON: A concert with Olivia Newton-John, Beth Nielsen Chapman, and Amy Sky
Capital Caring, the largest nonprofit hospice provider in the mid-Atlantic region, will kick off its 40th anniversary celebration with an acoustic concert featuring Grammy Award-winner Olivia Newton-John, Grammy nominee Beth Nielsen Chapman, and SOCAN Award-winner Amy. Olivia, Beth, and Amy will perform songs from their newly recorded album, LIV ON (livonmusic.com), which seeks to empower individuals who are facing a time of challenge with lyrics of hope and compassion. Concert attendees will learn about the singers’ own grief journeys and how they channeled their healing into this heartfelt album. The event will be particularly meaningful for those who have suffered loss and are seeking inspiration through the voices and music of the performers, as well as talking to others who have traveled similar journeys.
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Saturday, May 27, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, May 27, 4:00 PM
- Sunday, May 28, 10:00 PM
- More Events at Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
- NGOs, Academia - AIDF Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit 2017 at Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade CenterWednesday, Sep 6, 8:00 AM
- Wednesday, Jul 12, 5:00 PM
- LONESOME RYDER BAND- RICK SIBBETT, Professional Drummer/Percussionist- Rick Sibbett, Professional Drummer/Percussionist at Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade CenterTuesday, Sep 5, 12:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.