Alonzo Bodden LIVE from NBC's Last Comic Standing, Conan and Scary Movie 4 at Arlington Drafthouse
Alonzo’s material is “cynically good natured.” Well, the older he gets, the less good natured it’s gonna be. “‘What can I say? The stupid out there is wearing the man down.”
Bodden, who won Season 3 on NBC’s Last Comic Standing, is a regular on NPR’s “Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me!”bio_smpix and “Comedy Congress,” as well as being a panelist on the Game Show Network’s “Mind of a Man.”
In 2011, he starred in the comedy special “Who’s Paying Attention” on Showtime, released a DVD, and hosts a podcast of the same name. That same year, he was a panelist on the syndicated show “Inside the Vault,” and voiced the character of Thunderon in the Power Rangers movie.
Bodden has also hosted Speed Channel’s “101 Cars You Must Drive” and “America’s Worst Driver” on Travel Channel. Alonzo’s first big comedy break came when he was on the “New Faces of Comedy” showcase at industry festival, Just For Laughs in Montreal.
Alonzo has made the rounds on the late night television circuit including appearances on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” “Late Night with Conan O’Brien,” “The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn,” and “The Keenen Ivory Wayans” show. His film credits include “Scary Movie 4,” “The Girl Next Door,” and “Bringing Down the House” starring Steve Martin and Queen Latifah.
Alonzo has traveled around the world entertaining USO troops from Iraq to Greenland.
2903 Columbia Pike
Arlington, VA 22204
More Event Ideas
- More Theater Events
- Nick Di Paolo LIVE from The Chris Rock Show, Comedy Central and Howard Stern Show at Arlington Drafthouse at Arlington Cinema & DrafthouseSaturday, Sep 15, 9:30 PM
- Sunday, Jul 22, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Aug 16, 6:30 PM
- More Events at Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse
- Wednesday, Nov 14, 7:30 PM
- Kevin Smith LIVE From Mallrats, Clerks and Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back at Arlington Drafthouse at Arlington Cinema & DrafthouseFriday, Nov 9, 7:30 PM
- Friday, Sep 28, 7:30 PM
- More Events on November 24, 2018
- Saturday, Nov 24, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Nov 24, 5:00 PM